Job Title: Executive Assistant (Temp)
Job Location: Alexandra Road
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Key Skills: Digitisation & Records Management (MRO)
It has been under the National University Health System (NUHS) since 1 June 2018, and is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings, reducing the need for a patient to transfer to another healthcare institution.
Candidate will be responsible for receiving and processing documents from vendors and porters, scanning and indexing them, and packing the scanned documents for storage.
- Receiving documents from vendors and porters
- Scan and index documents using specialised software
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of scanned and indexed documents
- Any other duties as assigned
- GCE ‘A’ Level or Diploma in any field
- Proficient in MS Office applications and IT savvy
- Candidates looking for holiday job or waiting for school to start are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided
- Organised, self-disciplined and meticulous
- Good team player
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Clerical Works
- Organize Schedule