You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
• Define the architecture and design specification for in house video encoder and decoder, according to market requirement.
• Make assessment of the video encoder quality, either in house design or licensed IP.
• Work with IC design team to resolve the issues during design phase.
• Create test plan for the video encoder and decoder and qualify the design.
• Work with software team to develop the driver for the video encoder and decoder.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with IC design background
• Familiar with video compression technology, such as MPEG4, H264, H265, MPEG5, etc.
• Familiar with video quality assessment.
• Familiar with video encoding algorithm and video decoding compliance test.
• Familiar with architecture of video encoder and decoder RTL design.
• Knowledge in video/image pre and post processing is an advantage.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Video Compression
- Video Decoding
- Video Encoding
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.