The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for contacting customers on a daily basis on outstanding payments, day to day processing of financial transactions and ensures that Accounts Receivable (A/R) is updated in an effective and accurate manner in the system. He or she is also responsible in monitoring credit control by working closely with sales and customer service personnel and ensuring an effective and efficient credit control process
Including but are not limited to:
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions and ensure that Accounts Receivable (A/R) is
maintained in an efficient, up-to date and accurate manner.
- Monitor credit control and monthly debt collection performance
- Conduct daily processing of incoming cheque and direct receipts, post and reconcile customer payment to GL, including daily A/R batches, reverse customer advance deposit.
Work closely with sales and customer service personnel pertaining to the credit control function, constantly review and improve the order release process to ensure an effective and efficient credit control process
- Conduct monthly credit review and risk assessment meetings with Finance Manager, Sales and
Management to understand and limit company’s exposures via specific action plans agreed
at those sessions.
- Ensure Invoices and statement of accounts and reminder letters are sent out according to schedule
- Assist in collection from the customer and attend to customer’s inquiries in respect to outstanding balances owing to us.
- Maintain good rapport with clients and resolve disputes with them professionally and efficiently
- Compute any rebates to be paid to customers.
- Maintain Customer Master data for Vision.
- At least a Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 5 years experience in an accounting / credit control environment
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Client Rapport
- Customer Service