You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
This role will be broadly responsible for designing user interactions on websites and technical development of TCC’s Drupal-based Church Management System, including module development and customization in Drupal, utilizing core entities, API integration, and web services. This is a developer position where you will work with the Business Analyst and other developers to prioritize, plan, build, test and deploy new features and design in response to the requirement of stakeholders.
- Lead and train a team of PHP / Drupal Developers
- Manage all technical aspects of TCC’s Drupal-based Church Management System
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Formulate effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Test, maintain and troubleshoot existing company sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Good knowledge of RESTful API services, web security and database management
- Strong understanding and experience in databases like My SQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experience in native mobile application development would be advantageous
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Java Script Frameworks
- Mongo Db
- My Sql
- Restful Api
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.