This role requires experienced and highly creative personnel to support international branding & communication department by providing creative inputs and outputs for new concepts and act as a brand guardian for development of in-house Brand's. An all-rounder with abilities in branding, graphic and visual merchandising.
• In charge of branding & communication management by monitoring creative concepts for multiple countries and markets. Develop brand VI system and keep it updated with every markets’ localization need.
• Responsible for creative output of brand international development, graphic and visual merchandising, including in store displays and in-store merchandising to ensure consistency with campaign concept and adherence to brand essence.
• Provide exceptional standards of visual excellence to each store on a seasonal basis for store openings, key campaigns, as well as day-to-day store fittings & maintenance.
• Strong knowledge in production processes to ensure visual merchandising props and display setup are operationally viable in outlets.
• Collaborating with international branding department & procurement department to obtain knowledge of marketing needs and relevant budget tracking and quality control to meet the project deadlines.
• Develop brand IP and merchandise, toys and other corporate gifts.
• Diploma in Graphic Design/ Visual Merchandising/ Interior Design/ Product Design or relevant
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in creative industry
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Proficient in Design Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & MS Office
• Well organized and good time management
• Familiar with Campaign Marketing Design
• Flair for conceptualisation and aesthetics with extreme attention to details
• Highly creative, enthusiastic and motivated
• Proficient in English and Mandarin as this position requires to design a bilingual for brand’s overall creative
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail