Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to yearly renewal
About the Job
1. Responsible for data security analytics to monitor and detect information security threats.
2. Utilizes security analytics tools to collect, integrate and analyze large volumes of data extracted from multiple sources (events on servers, networks, applications, and devices) in near real-time.
3. Performs complex analytics and statistical modelling on large data sets to inform on vulnerabilities, threats, and compliance within the organization.
4. Deploy related projects and provide consultation with regard to the deployment as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
5. Develop SIEM correlation rules for security monitoring and detection of new threats
6. Develop SIEM and Threat Intelligence report templates that are useful for analysis by the customers
7. Create technical documentation for the deployment
8. Carry out technical enablement.
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or a similar field. Security certification (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP) is preferred.
2. At least 3-5 years of IT security experience
3. Hands on experience of any Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM), User Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) technologies and/or log management solution and competent performing log analysis, data correlation, etc
4. Understanding of mainstream operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), network protocols, security infrastructure, etc.
5. Possess good communication skills, practise good documentation habit and able to draft clear and concise reports.
6. Good knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) actors i.e. their Tools, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), TTP methods and frameworks
7. Good knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows/AD file system, registry functions and memory artefacts, Unix/Linux file systems and memory artefacts, Mac file systems and memory artefacts, TCP/IP communications & knowledge of how common protocols and applications work at the network level, including DNS, HTTP and SMB, and etc.
8. Experience with one or more scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.)
9. Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation and to learn and adapt quickly.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
1. Competitive Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
5. Community and sustainability support
6. Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
· Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
· Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Toolkits
- Operations Security
- Penetration Testing