You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Secretary (Up to $5500, 5 days work)
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and / or conferences for Directors.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Manage Directors’ busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Assist the Directors on confidential documents.
- Liaison with lawyers, consultants and government authorities.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Take minutes of meeting, prepare correspondence and write speeches for CEO/ Chairman.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Prepare Contracts & agreement in general such as procurement contracts, loan agreement, rental (lease) agreement, settlement (repayment) agreement, sales and purchase agreement etc.
- ‘A’ level & above with 4-5 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- $4000-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Shuqin/ R1332630
- Business Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Procurement Management
EA License No.09C0884
EA Personal Registration No.R1332630
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.