Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To provide and assist in management & financial reporting.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to Management
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (i.e.: AP & AR process, GL, account reconciliation, etc.).
- Ensure reporting integrity and compliance with FRS.
- Review and analyse monthly financial performances and key performance indicators.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities where required
- Support forecasting and budgeting exercise.
- Review and analyse actual, forecast and budget.
- Support and ensure compliance with all finance filing requirements, tax filing requirement (GST/CIT), audits, procedures and forms both statutory and internal.
- Assist in new processes and system implementation when required.
(B) General :
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, ACCA / CPA / CA.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge on Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, committed and good team player with effective inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Minimum 3 years financial related experiences.
- Preferably with experience in construction industry.
- Construction Engineering