0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Either 5 Weekdays or 4 Weekdays + Saturdays
- Weekdays: 1pm - 9.15pm
- Saturdays: 9.30pm - 5pm
- Customer support (email, phone, SMS/WhatsApp enquiries)
- Scheduling of lessons
- Ensure smooth running of daily operations
- Support with daily administrative work
- Assist with marketing & business development initiatives
- Track success of marketing campaigns
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Interested candidates, please forward your detailed resume stating your expected salary.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking teachers)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Documents
- Proactive, independent, meticulous and organised
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.