1. Provide technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware and software.
2. Responds, documents, resolves or escalates incidents, change request or service tickets in a timely manner in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
3. Uphold the service level requirements and strives for continuous service improvement by providing quality technical support to end users.
4. Might be required to be on standby with on-call availability, varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
5. Able to identify interdependencies when analysing problems and developing creative solutions with supervision.
6. Displays a sound judgement when making decisions and demonstrates initiative when situation calls for action.
1. Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or any related field
2. Prior experience in technical support and usage of ticketing systems
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with demonstrated customer service mind-set and ability to engage multiple stakeholders
4. Familiar with the ff technologies:
· MS SQL
· MS Dynamics
· Custom .NET application
5. A team player
6. Resourceful, adaptable and able to work with minimal supervision. Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to focus on priorities and deliver in a fast-paced environment
7. Internet-savvy and proficient in using MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
8. Locals preferred (SPRs are welcome to apply).
- Self Motivation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Displaying (Exhibition)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Team Working