You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
6 Months Assistant Manager, Human Resources @ Boon Lay
HR generalist or HRBP for at least 2 to 3 years with a Degree.
8.30am to 5.45pm (Mondays to Thursdays)
8.30am to 5.15pm (Fridays)
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (6 months)
This incumbent will be part of the HRBP team and will partner with School Management Team on all matters relating to HR and faculty affairs in Nanyang Business School.
- Partner and engage stakeholders and employees in a proactive and consultative approach on a full spectrum of HR functions, including talent acquisition, performance management, as well as talent management and development
- Provide advice on HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, recruitment and rewards strategies
HR Policies, Processes and Systems
- Initiate improvements to internal HR processes, systems and communications towards enhancing service experience
- Educate People Managers and employees on policy/system changes and implications, as well as understand and gather their feedback and input
Operational Excellence and Support
- Assist in faculty and staff performance appraisal, promotion, re/appointment exercises in the communication and collation of relevant documents
- Partner with Exams Division to drive completion of annual Declaration of Interest (DOI) Exam
- Support in MSO recruitment matters such as reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and onboarding matters
- Collaborate with NTU Shared Services on job postings and with panel recruitment agencies for all temporary hiring requests
- Liaise with NTU Shared Services and Divisions/Departments to ensure all contracts are timely renewed for staff contract renewals
- Drive key employee initiatives such as awards, welfare matters etc
- Degree with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively with outstanding attention to details
- Proven planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships at all levels; handle sensitive matters with tact and discretion, while building trust and upholding confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labour Laws would be advantageous
- Comfortable operating in a matrix structure and in a constantly changing environment
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Telegram me at @jocelynchan
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[ Email address blocked ]
- Attention To Detail
- Consultative Approaches
- Human Resources
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.