- Schedule and confirm on-site sales appointments in person and by telephone to present and sell new and existing products to cardiologists, surgeons, radiologists, critical care personnel, purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers.
- Follow-up initial sales presentations via telephone and letters to generate orders.
- Supply hospitals, physicians, and clinical staff with current product information, catalogues and samples.
- Coordinate efforts between Brand Managers or Product Specialists and Strategic Accounts Representatives for projects within designated territory.
- Responsible for a complete small to medium size territory objective.
- Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
- Identify and develop new customers including those referred through quarterly sales leads.
- Provide in service educational seminars for the clinical staff of hospitals, including face to face seminars during hospital shift changes.
- Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Plan tentative coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
- Review and revise territory coverage based on assessment of potential sales.
- Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those expiring within two months for follow-up.
- Account for all territory expenses and materials.
- Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field and sales field including competitive information.
- Attend and exhibit at national conventions to gain new customers through the detailing of products.
- Assist with the coordination of the national convention to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
- Exhibit at local professional meetings to develop new customers.
- Train and direct new field personnel and company personnel on divisional products, as requested.
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
- Min of Diploma or Degree in any field
- No experience needed, full training provided
- Candidates with a strong track record in sports or CCAs with have an added advantage
- Candidates with a great team spirit, persistency, good communication and interpersonal skills are welcome to apply
- Candidates would need to have a personal transport
- Good communication skillset
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] (Attn: Sales Rep (Medical))
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes
- Clinical Works
- Conflict Management
- Critical Care