You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Legal Manager (Contract Management) - SC
☑ Up to $10,000 Salary
☑ Listed Company
☑ Machinery Industry
☑ Excellent Welfare and Benefit + Career advancement
☑ Working location: Pioneer
☑ Working hours: 8am – 5:30pm
· Prepare and review business contracts
· Assist with negotiations whenever required and liaise with HQ and provide justification to management
· Tasks include support for seeking approval from headquarters on essential deals, by providing certain explanation on the matters, claims, disputes , litigations and arbitration
· Provide support on company policies and corporate governance
· Advise stakeholders on legal matters
· Handle corporate secretarial matters such as AGM and board meetings
· Liaise with external law firms
· Drafting, reviewing & negotiating commercial contracts such as Shareholders Agreement, Sales & Purchase Agreement & Employment Contracts.
· To assist in managing a portfolio of companies consisting of private and foreign companies and corporate secretarial duties including company incorporation and striking-off of companies & drafting resolutions.
· Any adhoc duties assigned
· Minimum 4-10 years of proven work history as legal counsel in relevant works
· Capability of drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts (including spotting issues and analysing risks), and supporting dispute resolutions in the affiliates’ businesses (starting from less complex ones), as well as eventually, company policy making and governance, and corporate secretary administration.
· Willingness to travel (on an infrequent basis, but whenever necessary)
· Bachelor or higher degree in law or relevant areas.
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
· Work experiences and job responsibilities
· Current and Expected salary
· Reason for leaving
· Date of availability
· Education background
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
- Strategic Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.