You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- You will assist the principal investigator to develop and implementation
- To prepare documents for and facilitate regulatory Approvals
- To facilitate the signing of project agreements with external collaborators.
- To implement and monitor programme activities and workflow.
- To facilitate programme-related outreach events and training sessions.
- Subject's consent taking
- Scheduling study-related appointments for research subjects
- Completing data collection forms
- Conducting surveys or questionnaires
- Managing the study-related equipment
- Handling queries by research subjects
- Degree in Nursing, Biological Science, Pharmacy or other healthcare related discipline.
- Able to work independently
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
[ Email address blocked ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Works
- Good Clinical Practice
- Health Care
- Registered Nurse
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.