Phillip Investor Centre is a one-stop financial hub. We offer holistic financial solutions, which includes global stocks trading as well as wealth management advisory service. We are strategically located in neighbourhoods around Singapore to provide convenience to clients. We are looking for positive, results-oriented, and adaptable individuals to join our Phillip Family.
Phillip Investor Centre is the branch network of PhillipCapital Group and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial investment needs, be it wealth accumulation or protection. Phillip Investor Centre has the solution for everyone.
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component to our Partnership in Finance.
Our Investment Consultant/Relationship Manager will pursue this mission through:
- Connecting with clients and placing clients’ interest first.
- Delivering unparalleled quality in service
- Presenting clients with our wide array of financial services and products.
What you'll do:
You will acquire, build and manage a relationship practice made of both new and existing clients, focusing on:
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Asset Growth and Protection
- Provision of client focused solutions
Typical daily activities include:
- Proactively participate in business development/client acquisition activities.
- Reviewing prospect/client portfolios.
- Propose needs-based solutions to prospects/ clients.
- Attending and responding to customer queries professionally (in person and via phone)
Our Incentive program rewards both your effort in client acquisition and retention. Incentive begins with your first closure. We value integrity, open communication, and relentless focus on the client.
What you need to have:
- A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering
- Applicants with at least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in financial services Industry will be considered for Relationship Manager position.
- Applicants who are new-to-financial industry who possess positive attitude and aptitude will be considered.
- Financial Advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M8, M9 & HI is an advantage.
- An initiator and team player.
- Good communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Financial Services
- Business Development
- Positive Attitude
- Service Orientation