Hiring for 1 x Business Development Manager
Salary: $4000 to $8000
Nature of industry: Logistic
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Source, develop customer’s data base and follow up overseas sales leads
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Respond to customers with quotations /enquiries by coordinating with customer service / operations team
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Minimum 5~7 year’s sales experience in logistics field
- Good knowledge of Air & Ocean freight Import / Export and general logistics industry
- Good listening, communicational and interpersonal skills
- Goal driven, initiative, planning and strategising
- Negotiation skills & Creative thinking
- Team player
RCB No. R1439647
EA License No. 16C8004
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills