Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Network Engineers
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to yearly renewal
About the Job
1. Maintenance, engineering fault investigation & troubleshoot network related problems;
2. Work with different team to resolve technical or application problem;
3. Provide support to internal Network infrastructure, including network operation, network setup, network security and handling security related activities such as change management review, access controls checking etc.;
4. Handle different aspects of security in operations and adopt practical yet effective approaches to mitigate any risk on information security;
5. Assess and apply relevant security patches to resolve network vulnerabilities;
6. Manage the risks/threats of Cybersecurity.
7. Perform network operations and management, including incidence response, problem management;
8. Assist in network infrastructure projects;
9. Perform system upgrades, maintenance after office hour/weekends where necessary;
10. Maintain and update network documentation and network equipment inventory;
11. Participate in all internal or external audits; and
12. Perform other tasks as designated.
1. A Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
2. At least 3 years' of working experience related to switching, routing and network security in a large ICT Infrastructure environment.
3. Proficient with VLAN, Virtual Switching System and Multicast technology.
4. Good knowledge of Network and Architecture Protocols (FW Palo Alto, FW Checkpoint, TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP), VMware, VPN Technologies, Cisco and Alcatel networking products, Alcatel IP Telephony System, IIS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
5. Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to large sized networks.
6. Able to communicate effectively, provide reports and make presentation to all levels.
7. Prefer formal trainings with certification in CCNA and/or CCNP.
- Network Architecture
- Vlan Access Controls