- Management of Food Supply
- Plan and purchase food and necessary supplies needed to provide food service, ensuring sufficient quantity of food and in a timely manner.
- Organise storage of food after its delivery or purchase.
- Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and order replacement of supplies as needed.
- Food Preparation
- Assist the Head Chef.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment, prepare ingredients to use in cooking.
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks for infants, children and staff.
- Ensure provision for children with food allergy/medical exceptions.
- Practise safe food handling techniques in food preparation and storage.
- Distribute food and water to classroom.
- Responsible for cleaning the kitchen between meals, including putting away food for future meals, washing pots and pans, utensils and plates, kitchen towels and cleaning counters and tables.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen, pantry and storage areas; wash items used for food preparation.
- Ensure proper disposal of leftover food product.
- Personal Development
- Attend training workshops, conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning when the kitchen is short-staff
- Undertake any other adhoc duties or projects as assigned by supervisor
44 hours per week:
- Mon to Fri: 7:00am to 4:30pm or 7:30am to 5pm.
- Alternate Sat: 7:30am to 12pm
- Must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field
- Must possess food and hygiene certification
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R2198469), [ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1327243)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg