You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Deputy Director, Community Engagement/Programme Development (Healthcare)
- Develop the overarching strategy in resident engagement and activation to support enrolment and population health initiatives.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of community outreach programmes to improve health literacy, build awareness on preventive health, and inculcate right health seeking behaviour.
- Drive the engagement and collaboration with schools, corporations, community providers, social services agencies, etc. to implement the outreach and engagement.
- Drive the implementation of specific resident activation programs including wellness programs and various screening programs
- Develop implementation approach of CoC, as one of the key strategic thrusts to build partnership and network of care in the community.
- Develop partnership strategy to engage and maintain relationships to enable collaborations at multiple fronts, including strategic alliance, operational interface, service/care coordination.
- Oversee the ground operations of Community Health Posts and services provided by the Community Health Team including community nursing, health coaching, etc.
- Drive long-term vision of health coaching services, including value proposition of health coaching in preventative care, service development, workforce and possibly industry development
- Translate the resident engagement and activation strategy into strategic communications narrative, influencing and challenging internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Plan and execute effective communications on WH population health strategy and initiatives across all communication channels to internal stakeholders, residents and partners in the community.
- Enable outreach and engagement effort to residents with the aim to communicate vision for population health, improve health literacy and activate for health and wellness.
- Enable network development with community health and social care partners with the aim to communicate population health strategy and specific areas of collaboration for integrated care programs development and implementation.
- Actively analyse and understand the current care journeys for different segments of the populations and identify care gaps, to co-create and redesign care delivery model for a care ecosystem in the community.
- Lead the planning and implementation of co-design workshops with internal stakeholders and external partners when required.
- Min Degree in any field, preferably in health and social sciences or business degrees
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in healthcare, community or primary care sector
- Minimum 5 years of management/supervisory experience
- Prior experience in program management or partnership development will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal, community and stakeholder engagement skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Healthcare DD
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No. 99C4599
- Decision Making
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.