You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant / Manager, Medical Device Technology
Reporting to the Assistant Director, you will execute administrative and operational activities that are critical to the operation of Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) activities for medical devices at one of SingHealth’s institutions and coordinate and support cybersecurity strategies. You will collate and analyse information to facilitate management decisions and prepare reports for stakeholders. You will also work with the Biomedical Engineering (BME) shared services and IT security teams across SingHealth to ensure a robust risk management framework is in place for medical devices that are connected to the IT network. This includes updating the asset inventory, implementing the relevant standards and procedures for IoMT medical devices and evaluating and executing work instructions to minimise the risk for medical devices and systems. You will also provide secretariat support and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent are preferred. Degree holders with a recognised Diploma in Cybersecurity/IT will also be considered
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in the area of IT, Operations and Risk Management with medical devices/systems understanding
- Good understanding of both IT and BME processes/operations and the relationship between them is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of the best practices in mitigating security risks for IoMT medical devices/systems
- Experience in healthcare facilities projects and/or government projects will be an added advantage
- Possess strong communication, administrative, organisational and management skills
- Reliable team player, independent and committed
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Security
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.