You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Bar Supervisor / Bartender
The Bar Supervior / Bartender is responsible to the day-to-day operations of the bar of the beverage service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of all drinks served in accordance with the standards set by the hotel.
- Plan requisitions of beverages for the Bar and special order for any special event.
- Ensure that there is sufficient stock to cover the whole day’s operation.
- Ensure appearance, orderliness, cleanliness and proper set up of all bars and their related areas.
- Responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure all bars are properly set prior service and that there is smooth and efficient service of the beverage.
- Be familiar, in detail, with all standard drink recipes and beverage service procedures.
- To ensure that all guests’ and checks are properly accounted for.
- To suggest special drinks promotion as instructed by Outlet Manager / Assistant Director of F&B.
- Candidate who possess at least a Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management/ Hotel Management or equivalent has an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Energtic and creative.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Comfortable in fast paced environment rection to all bar employees on the floor during shifts and events
- Attention To Detail
- Beverage Products
- Food Services
- Time Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.