You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
· Liaise with stakeholders to understand business needs and user requirements, change management and be part of technical requirements and design
· Provide up to L3 support on FICO Modules (GL/AP/AR/FA/CCA Etc.) and APIMS/eFORM application to end-users, troubleshoot and resolve problem/incidents.
· Managed system performance monitoring and user access management
· Maintain operations SOP for documentations, development and testing methodology
· Provide application support and involves in various stages of SDLC
· Develop and enhance simple ABAP program
· Provide inputs on non functional requirements for operations and support
· Vendor management
· Experience in project management/ implementaton and stakeholders management supporting FI/CO/FA/TR/IO or related modules in ECC6
· Experience in ABAP and/or SAP S/4 HANA is highly advantageous
· Experience with intercompany transactions (AP,AR, GL with multiple currencies; Bank accounting, and Cash Management) or multiple geographical locations
· Strong integration working experience with other SAP modules
· Handle SAP project design, testing, training implementation
· Experience in regional template roll-out
· Strong Business knowledge and ability to interact with business users
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Independent with strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Business Requirements
- Cash Management
- Change Management
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.