· Report to Project Manager to support project management processes.
· Manage and monitor progress of the project, coordinate with various external and internal parties to ensure that committed deliverables are met on time.
· Conduct site survey, prepare the site work plan, and attend site meeting.
· Ensure all works conform to project design specifications and contractual terms and conditions.
· Prepare project weekly report.
· Prepare Operation and Maintenance Manual for submission after project.
- Manage project teams performing design engineering, procurement, and construction project management
- Maintain project documentation for project planning
- Develop the project engineering plan
- Perform other project engineering and project management related duties
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress
- Conduct construction and project installation
- Develop project objectives and project scope
- Manage intermediate engineering project teams
- Provide training on capital project management and engineering design
- Coordinate project design and development of construction documents
- Support initiatives with capital project engineering
- Manage campus electrical engineering projects and other construction projects
- Supervise construction and commissioning of engineering projects
- Coordinate construction phase of project
- Maintain project design and commissioning documentation
- Manage engineering and project records
- Manage projects from early conceptual engineering through project completion
- Work with outside engineering firms for assistance in engineering design, project management and project facilitation
- Perform preliminary process engineering/design work
- Recommend advantageous changes to the project team leader or project engineer
- Construction Engineering