You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
*ADVANCEMENT for SENIOR STAFF NURSE* Assistant Nurse Manager (Nursing Home)
We are looking for Assistant Nurse Manager / Senior Staff Nurse who has experience in Geriatric wards and is passionate to be part of team in a Nursing home. They are looking to groom this person to be future managers.
- Organise and provide on-the-job training to all staff to ensure there is continual development in the clinical aspects
- Manage and facilitate project teams to keep up-to-date on current trends
- Facilitate and guide staff in establishment and management of relationships with residents and their families and coordinate the administration of care plan between the parties involved
- Guide and teach the nurses on the process and steps to manage incident reporting activities including investigation, report writing and communicating response to the family members involved
- Provide advice and guidance to nurses on the management of complaints and enquiries lodged by residents and their families
- Responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by Ministry of Health and Singapore Nursing Board
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care
- Ensure quality audits are planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas for corrective improvements
- Promotes evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery
- Ensure written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the nursing care delivery
- Ensure competency evaluation and conducting in-house training to impart clinical knowledge to less experienced nursing staff
- Organise and facilitate projects and/or research on current issues and trends in the healthcare sector (e.g. infection control)
- Support the Nurse Manager in nursing home management and deputizes in his/her absence
- Degree or Advance Diploma or Diploma in Nursing.
- State Registered Nurse and valid practicing licensed issued by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- 5-6 years of clinical experience out of which 2-3 years must be in the management of chronic patients or 2-3 years as a Senior Staff Nurse
- Possess initiative, drive and self-motivation to persevere and make things happen
- Able to work effectively with diverse teams and all levels of employees to achieve positive outcomes
- High tolerance of stress and ambiguity
[ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Diploma In Nursing
EA License No.99C4599
EA Personal Registration No.R1981653
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.