0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Plan and manage the development and implementation of IT solutions and applications.
- Plan, implement and track development schedules leading to on time and on cost delivery.
- Plan and utilise resources with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive process and standard and prepare documentation.
- Min. Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- IT professional with at least 1 year experience in project management.
- Experience in handling Software Application projects.
- Familiar with Project Management methodology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Entry level. Training provided.
- 5 days’ work week (Mon – Fri), 9am – 6pm
- Walking distance from Ubi / Tai Seng MRT station
Please forward your detailed resume and state your:
- Reason for leaving (past & present employment)
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Date of availability
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Self Motivation
- Software Applications
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.