- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within a market leader within Asset Management
- Strong learning & development opportunities
Our client is an established company providing recruitment and human capital solutions. Their team strives to provide clients with prompt and innovative services along with customised solutions to help them succeed in today's challenging market.
You will be responsible for :
Supporting the implementation of the data management solution for data lake and data warehouse on cloud
Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
Organising and managing data catalog for the data lake and data warehouse
Working with data governance team and data owners to develop data management and data quality requirements for data lake on cloud
Communicating and supporting the use of the data architecture to all stakeholders.
Providing secure, stable, scalable and cost-effective solutions to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets across the business.
Extraction, transformation, loading and integration of data from various sources.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in data quality and data management for data lake and data warehouse on cloud
- You possess experience in data engineering processes and solutions, database management and best practices in data management and stewardship
- You demonstrate a good understanding of data policy, data architecture, data governance, data analysis and management
- You have experience in data management, master data management, data cataloguing, data flow mapping, with a good understanding of data administration and management functions
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Data Administration
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis
- Data Architecture
- Data Governance
- Data Management