- Join a market leader within Cybersecurity
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a global cybersecurity leader that is revolutionizing how enterprises, industries, and governments secure their networks. They take the skills of top-notch cybersecurity operators with their real-world, public and private sector, offensive and defensive cyber experience, and integrate their deep tradecraft knowledge into industry-leading products to solve the most challenging cyber problems facing industry today.
Their solutions leverage behavioral analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques to help public and private enterprises across critical infrastructure detect unknown threats. Their ability to share the derived raw intelligence with peer enterprises in real-time and at machine speed, uniquely enables industries and governments to collectively defend against well-funded nation state and cyber criminal threats.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring value realization, retention, and expansion of the company's customer relationships.
- Working closely with Cyber Operations, Product Management, Sales and Pre-Sales Teams to deliver customer outcomes.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, guiding customers through their journey from onboarding, adoption, ongoing value sustainment, expansion, and renewal.
- Developing and nurturing customers to become brand ambassadors for the Company.
- Establishing trusted relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels- CSO/CISO, Security Operations Center Leads, end users - to drive value realization.
- Playing the role of a Project Manager and taking responsibility for planning, overseeing and leading projects for successful delivery and implementation. The role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders. Job scope also includes setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and reporting on project progress to key stakeholders.
- Helping customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software based on the customer’s business needs. Educating customers on the features, integrations, flexibility, and benefits of the solution to increase product adoption and usage.
- Providing periodic business reviews with customer leadership to demonstrate alignment of offerings with customer business objectives.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual Customer Success retention, expansion, and advocacy goals.
- Partnering with Sales Representatives on expansion opportunities and renewal strategies.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver results for our customers.
- You have 10+ years Customer Success and /or Technical Support experience in a security product company.
- You possess a strong understanding of cybersecurity operations and architecture in an enterprise environment.
- You are able to understand technical concepts and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative regional and global CS team.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly motivated and a self-starter.
- You are highly adaptable.
- You are a problem solver, not a problem identifier.
- You are able to listen actively and ask questions to understand the needs of others.
- You have demonstrated the ability to decompose complex problems and form creative solutions.
- You have a track record of exceeding retention, expansion and advocacy goals.
- You can measure and manage risk and escalate appropriately.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Customer Relationship Management