Duties & Responsibilities
1. Handle banquet enquiries, preparation of quotations and confirmations of orders.
2. Handle catering services for banqueting, parking arrangements and providing necessary directional signs.
3. Advice Finance department on billing matter such as late payment charge and all other administrative work.
4. To ensure caterers’ commission are received on time.
5. To solicit for more business on banquet sales through cold calls, road shows etc.,
6. To train a team of officers to achieve a high level of service quality in order to meet the demands and expectations of members and guests
7. To work hand-in-hand with other departments to ensure to ensure that function rooms are fully set-up according to clients’ requirement.
8. Attend to clients’ feedback promptly and seriously. Report any complaints/feedback to manager.
9. Tabulation of monthly revenue reports for facilities booking as and when require
10. Any other duties as assigned by your superior.
1. Min GCE “O” level with banquet sales experience prefer
2. 2-3 years working experience
3. Proficiency in Ms Office in Words, Excel, PowerPoint
4. Customer service experience
- Direct Selling
- Revenue Growth