0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Devops engineer - Operation & Optimization
GoCode Pte Ltd Tai Seng Permanent
4,500 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Professional Growth
- Collaborative Environment
- Positive Company Culture
- Monitor and oversee the entire CLOUD operation and ensure all day-to-day activities are addressed according to the appropriate urgency/severity.
- Ensure corporate applications, systems, networks, and digital assets are adequately monitored, protected and mitigated against Cyber threats and risks.
- Maintains currency on new technologies and platforms and provides direction on what emerging technologies should be assimilated, integrated and introduced.
- Monitor, track and ensure all the IT assets use in a sufficient way.
- Review and improve the IT risk management, governance and compliance.
- Ensure high availability of IT services and perform regular backup of business data and application systems.
- Review and enhance IT policies, standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Drive automation in suitable IT processes and recommend new technologies.
- Perform capacity planning, redundancy planning and execution of Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Analyze critical logs, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Manage cloud, and database infrastructure across the organization, watching over all aspects of Infrastructure health.
- Provides management with recommendations of the most efficient and cost effective solution to ensure cost-effectiveness of cloud spend including suggest appropriate scenarios projecting savings and increased efficiency from current/proposed procedures and systems.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience
- 3 years experience in IT infrastructure field
- Good understanding of all aspects of security research and development.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, including servers, storage, network, and security systems
- Strong understanding of cloud computing principles and technologies, such as AWS
- Experience managing office IT infrastructure, including hardware, software, desktop support, network management, security systems and server administration, are a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve complex IT issues
- Information Technology
- Software Development
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.