You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Asset Management Analyst
Industry: IT Administration
Salary: $2,400 - $2,600 / month
Location: Harbourfront (Sentosa)
• Maintain accuracy in inventory data collection, storage, tracking and maintenance of IT hardware and software information.
• Generate and submit Excel or PowerPoint reports on the progress of Asset Management’s activities and inventory.
• Manage and drive the service delivery processes for clients.
• Ensure accuracy of all IT hardware and software assets database meets the contractual obligations of the Service Level Agreements.
• Verify procedures are developed, maintained, and enforced for all service delivery activities and audits.
• Co-ordinate with vendors on all aspects of the Agreement, including acquisition, software distribution and technical support requirements.
• Monitor and ensure all onboarding assets are tagged in accordance with quality control standards, report and record faulty devices.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
• Minimum possessing a Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Diploma or equivalent in IT or Computer Science.
• At least 1 year experience working in IT.
• Freshers of the respective field are welcome to apply.
• Must be well versed in Basic IT Technical Skills and Microsoft Office Applications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a pre-requisite.
• Strong in English communication, both oral and writing skills.
• Pleasant personality and ability to work independently.
- Asset Management
- Inventory Management
- Quality Control
- Report Generators
- Visualization Toolkit (Vtk)
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.