9 Months Medical Technologist
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform routine and complex analysis of patient specimens according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Evaluate specimen acceptability upon receipt and during the review of analysis results.
- Evaluate validity of specimen results against the algorithms displayed by the lab computer system.
- Document all corrective actions taken.
- Perform secondary review of patient results when required to ensure accuracy of primary result entry.
- Maintain quality control of all laboratory testing to ensure accurate and timely lab reporting.
- Follow safety procedures as per laboratory SOPs
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Experience in Medical Technology is a great advantage
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd