9 months Contract Supply Chain Planner (Medical Device MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Bachelor's / Honours
- Replenishment of inventory to spoke DCs and external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives, and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on product availability, inventory value/weeks and inventory obsolescence.
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives.
- Work with the Shared Services Team/Plant Planners/Managers to address plant-related issues affecting product supply in a timely manner. Responsible for implementing an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning COE so as to deliver on the initiatives and goals of the APAC Planning COE.
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfillment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification
- Self-driven, resourceful and results-oriented
- Demonstrated initiative through problem-solving and system thinking
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd