9 months Contract Sales Coordinator ($3400-$3800) - East
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage good tracking and filing important documents of each account from sales rep such as tracking form, special quotation, etc.
- Assist sales rep on the document preparation.
- Responsible for making events arrangements such as meeting venue booking, flight booking, marketing stuff and order meals, print out training material, etc
- Assist with the processing of purchase requisition and purchase order via SAP.
- Assist with eCat processing.
- Assist with pre-sponsorship.
- Collaborate with Marketing to manage marketing material such as Clinical document, Catalogue.
- Facilitate the internal meeting such as meeting room arrangement, material preparation, attendee checking and confirmation, minute of the meeting and report to member etc.
- Tracking Customer Database, Competitors information tracking Market share, EP Fellow list.
- Manage, update and tracking asset information such as programmers, checked cable, etc.
- Manage patient information such as patient card, delivery, record and monitoring.
- Collaborate with Sales team on monitoring inventory, back order and shipment tracking then report to Sales leader/Sales manager
- Special Assignment by Sales Manager and Sales Supervisor.
- Min Diploma/Degree in any courses
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Min. 3-4 years in sales support experience
- Experience in SAP
- Must be able to start work immediately
Medical Device US MNC
Interested candidates, kindly forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jinsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd