9 Months Contract Quality Operations Specialist (Biologics Pharma MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Revise and participate in the development and writing of procedures pertaining to the QO operations
- Support manufacturing team with development and writing of process standard operating Procedures and master batch records and ensure that it complies with current good documentation practices and the applicable global procedures and regulatory requirements. This includes approval of the associated revision.
- Take on ownership of investigation relating to quality operations.
- Review executed Manufacturing Batch Records (MBR) and approve revision of MBR.
- Participate as SME in the gap analysis for current SOP/ practices with the various subject matter expert to ensure compliance with revision of global procedures. Where gaps are identified, ensure an implementation/ mitigation plan is in place and follow-through to completion.
- Participate in cross-functional investigations.
- Support the manufacturing team with any quality interpretation, queries and issues
- Min Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related discipline.
- Min 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology in quality assurance, GMP/GLP compliance, manufacturing operations or validation, ideally in a multinational company
- Able to commit at least 9 Months
$3000 to $3700 Basic
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd