8 X Engineering Assistant, Clean Room (Singapore / Entry Level)
• 23 days leave per year
• AWS Bonus
• Gross Expected earn $2,800 - $3,000 with Overtime
• Dental + Optical $200
• Career Progression
• Trainining provided
- Assemble products as per assembly builds according to Schematic, PDS, PST and Work Instructions.
- Configure MFCS according to Gas required in PDS.
- Ensure that all Gas Panel are according to specification in terms of leak rates and configurations.
- Final Test Products at Functional Test Line.
- Liaise with engineers on testing department, troubleshootings errors encounter during testing of gas panels.
- Perform housekeeping and comply with manufacturing discipline and Clean room protocol
- Comprehend electrical/ mechanical drawings.
- NITEC, Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Production, Aerospace, Electrical or any relevant.
- No experience require as training provided.
- Able work in clean room environment with shift hour.
- Willing to work in Clean room environment with shift system
- Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + Overtime
- Working hour: 8.00am – 8.00pm, 8.00pm – 8.00am (12 hour shift)
- Working Day: Work 4 day 3 day off, then work 3 day 4 day off, work 16 days per month exclude OT
- Location: Woodland
- Able start immediate is a plus
- Estimated earn gross more than $2,800 - $3,000 with overtime paid.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Wong Shu Min (Jasmine)
Registration Number: R1988725
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd