8 mths contract Regional Sourcing Specialist - $7K to $8K (Pharma Industry)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working with the Logistics Category Manager, Global Supply chain, Global Trade & Compliance and Affiliates, to determine which major regional sourcing project should undergo implementation.
- Support Logistics Category Manager on supplier data spend profiling for the preparation of regional projects (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Responsible for running local tenders, aligned with direction from management, within JAPAC region. Support multi-region logistics strategy development and execution.
- Responsible for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of current suppliers
- Full responsibility for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of Preferred Supplier Networks (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Develop communication plan with the Logistics Category Managers for respective projects and managing internal stakeholders and Steering Committee members
- Develop Voice of Customer, conduct stakeholders interviews and review existing contracts, to support local and regional sourcing activity,
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and regulations
- Min Diploma / Degree in supply chain management
- Min 7 years combined minimum of experience required in any of the following areas: Category Specialist, supplier management, sourcing specialist in Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry
- Able to start work immediatley
- Able to commit for 8months
Pharmaceutical MNC (West side)
Salary range: $7K to $8K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd