8 months Contract Regional Procurement Specialist (PHARMA MNC) **IMMEDIATE**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Contract, Project Basis
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Working with the Logistics Category Manager, Global Supply chain, Global Trade & Compliance and Affiliates, to determine which major regional sourcing project should undergo implementation.
- Support Logistics Category Manager on supplier data spend profiling for the preparation of regional projects (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Responsible for running local tenders, aligned with direction from management, within JAPAC region. Support multi-region logistics strategy development and execution.
- Responsible for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of current suppliers
- Full responsibility for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of Preferred Supplier Networks (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Develop communication plan with the Logistics Category Managers for respective projects and managing internal company stakeholders and Steering Committee members
- Develop Voice of Customer, conduct stakeholders interviews and review existing contracts, to support local and regional sourcing activity,
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and regulations
- 5 years combined minimum of experience required in any of the following areas: Project Management, Purchasing, Negotiating, Change Management, Financial Analysis, Production Planning, Systems Development or Administration, Contract administration, Quality/Regulatory, Engineering and Sales.
- Min Graduate or equivalent qualification
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd