8 months contract JAPAC Regional Procurement Specialist
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Bachelor's / Honours
- Working with the Logistics Category Manager, Global Supply chain, Global Trade & Compliance and Affiliates, to determine which major regional sourcing project should undergo implementation.
- Support Logistics Category Manager on supplier data spend profiling for the preparation of regional projects (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Responsible for running local tenders, aligned with direction from management, within JAPAC region. Support multi-region logistics strategy development and execution.
- Responsible for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of current suppliers
- Full responsibility for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of Preferred Supplier Networks (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Develop communication plan with the Logistics Category Managers for respective projects and managing internal stakeholders and Steering Committee members
- Develop Voice of Customer, conduct stakeholders interviews and review existing contracts, to support local and regional sourcing activity,
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and regulations
- Participate to the development of TCO economics. Agree preliminary savings tools with the Category Managers and Finance.
- Define implementation plan by setting up projects plans that meet the agreed strategic sourcing goals. Set priorities, adapt where necessary.
- Ensure adequate communication and resource allocation is in place prior to commencing implementation of projects.
- Drive the change management process, evaluating impacts from changes and building the required confidence with the affiliate’ stakeholders.
- Establish effective contract performance metrics (KPIs), SLAs and re-establish financial baseline, if required. Measure savings results following project implementation. Report monthly results to GPS Finance
- Ensure projects are implemented according to wide standards, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Balance flexibility with progress. Adapt change but focus on results. Review corrective action plans with Category Managers if projects are off-track.
- Set-up quarterly/annual business reviews with internal stakeholders and suppliers, aiming at tracking continuous improvement initiatives promoting quality standards and profitability, fostering the exchange of ideas and information
- Inform key stakeholders from PSM / Global Supply Chain / Affiliates on the implementation progress. Highlight areas of concerns, barriers and potential delays with enough notification time to take corrective actions. Communicate success, risk and needs.
- Identify quick hits with the local affiliates and promote the deployment of best practices across the sites.
- Responsible for supplier management and Supplier Performance Program
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships and strategies with local and international purchasing within JAPAC region.
- Min Degree in any courses
- Min 5 years experience doing procurement
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd