7 to 9 mths contract Quality Specialist - Pharma ($5K to $7K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Member of the Quality Systems team in ensuring Quality oversight for validation activities
- Participate in the development and writing of procedures pertaining to the validation procedures.
- Partner with the SME, assist the Validation team with gap analysis/risk assessment prior to qualification activities, and where gaps are identified, proposed mitigation plans.
- Participate in validation discrepancy investigations and assist in the writing and review of the discrepancy report
- Tracking of all validation discrepancy and its associated CAPA closure
- Review and approve validation documents not limited to protocols and reports
- Provide support with any validation queries and issues
- Provide feedback/recommendation to facilities change controls and intervention to the critical systems/utilities
- Assess for validation impact for process improvements/studies with SMEs and the manufacturing team
- Support the compliance, regulatory, audits and training activities as required, and any other responsibilities as assigned by Quality Systems Supervisor
- Adhere to any applicable EHS, Regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Build strong partnership with all other departments to ensure open communications and acceptance
- Min Bachelor in any engineering / science courses
- Min 3 to 4 years of quality / validation experience in pharma industry
- Able to start work immediately or short notice
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd