6mths contract Procurement Assistant - $2K to $3K
- Drive continuous procurement operations improvement initiatives for efficiency; direct implementation of procurement operations to streamline processes and minimise vulnerability to fraud, waste and errors.
- Identify information and documentation required for approval of the purchase requisition and advise end-users accordingly; execute the end-to-end procurement operations process according to organisational policies and procedures.
- Handle procurement operations document administration according to organisational policies and procedures; maintain and update system database to track approval status of purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Execute governance policies and processes for procurement function to be compliant with legislations and regulations; liaise with business units and divisions to keep track of procurement data and activity.
Sourcing/Category Management Process
- Analyse procurement requirements of common goods and services to assess feasibility of demand aggregation; engage with business/technical users to understand procurement needs and requirements.
Contract Management Techniques & Performance Monitoring
- Assist in reviewing the structure and legal elements of contract to be compliant with necessary legislative and regulatory requirements and meet stakeholder needs; provide advice on non-standard terms and conditions for the development of supplier contracts in consultation with stakeholders.
- Min Diploma in any courses
- Min 2 years of procurement experience
- Able to start work immediately
Salary range: $2K to $3K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd