6mths contract Microbiologist (Pharma MNC) - $4K to $6.3K
- Perform analytical and basic microbiological testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
- Conduct Laboratory investigations.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment where required.
- Perform equipment qualification and analytical method validation where required.
- Perform laboratory equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures where required.
- Perform basic microbiological testing such as endotoxin level in water and products.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements and that they are filed in accordance to existing policies.
- Participate actively and contribute to site project teams.
- Train fellow colleagues on written procedures and SOPs pertaining to equipment operation, analytical and microbiological test methods and general laboratory operation.
- Perform review and approval of test results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Perform proactive trending of analytical and microbiological test results.
- Prepare analytical and microbiological for Annual Product Review Reports (APRR).
- Min Diploma / Bachelor in biotechnology / Biomedical science / Biological science or any other science courses
- Min 2 to 3 years of microbiologist experience
- Able to start work immediately or short notice
- Experience working in pharma industry will be an advantage
Office hours, 5 days
Pharma MNC - 6 month contract
Salary range: $4K to $6.3K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd