6months Procurement Specialist | Pharmaceutical
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Procurement Specialist (6months Contract)
- Responsible for global category management and sourcing leadership of logistics categories through collaboration with regional and/or local sourcing professionals.
- These logistics categories may include warehousing& distribution, global transportation and also thermal protection solution.
- The candidate will work with the global category team, cross functional stakeholders to support development and implementation of sourcing strategies. Responsible to establish and lead cross-functional teams through the Sourcing Process and to provide strategy oversight for Local and Regional components of the category.
- Responsible for identifying and managing key metrics including savings, supplier diversity and working capital to established objectives as well as driving highest customer satisfactions.
- Responsible for strategy creation and execution, operations, supplier management (SRM), and business partnering with key global supply chain & commercial stakeholders.
This role is responsible and accountable for sustaining existing and developing new cooperative frameworks across three stakeholder groups: procurement colleagues, business partners, and suppliers.
- This role is responsible for process, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Market Knowledge through the use of sourcing management, proactive cost and cash flow management, and market knowledge and insight.
- Bachelor in Business, Finance, Marketing or related.
- 4 years of experience in strategic sourcing (global category management) or related role. logistics experience desirable.
- Knowledge of Procurement related business processes.
Contract 6months (Covered Maternity leave)
Salary: S$4500per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894