6months contract to Perm Service Administrator ($2.8K to $3.5k) - Medical devices
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Receive and log all service calls and inquiries.
- Create quotations and log with running numbers and maintain appropriate filing system.
- To monitor and keep records of all quotations converted into sales
- Assist service team with the creation of Service Contract for new installation, follow up with customer on contract approval.
- Maintain a master list of Service Contracts and a copy of the stamped contract to be retained in office.
- Maintain a master list of Installed base in the region
- Manage spare parts inventory, involving coordination of incoming/outgoing goods and stock taking
- Assisting the technical team with stock transfers to customers and internally
- Raising jobs and purchase orders for service jobs.
- Review service report and verify charges against Service Contract for invoicing & charge out parts from system.
- Generating customer invoices & service
- Performing data entry duties.
- Coordination of transportation of customer equipment / parts for contracted work
- Build and maintain effective relationships with our regular contractors, tradespeople and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Min Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- Experience in doing coordination work with field engineers (Co-ordinate, assign and dispatch service jobs) preferred
- Working Experience in SAP
6 months contract to Perm
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd