6months contract to Perm HR cum Office Administrator ($3K to $4.5K)
- Assist in recruitment to support company’s operations growth (arranging interviews)
- Employee orientation and training logistics and recordkeeping
- Assist in onboarding process
- Maintain, update and educate employees on HR policies and employee handbooks
- Provide support in arranging for team building, gathering and company dinner and dance
- Perform other HR-related duties to ensure the smooth support of daily HR functions and duties
- Administration tasks (create p-file and sorting of letters
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Min Diploma in HR or any other courses
- Able to start immediately
- Min 3 years of HR Admin + Office Admin experience
Salary range: $3K to $4.5K
Interested Candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD(99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd