6 mths QC Lab Analyst ($2K to $3.5K) - Pharma
- Receipt of Routine and Non-Routine samples and distribute samples to their respective storage locations.
- Performs Aliquoting on Process and Non-Protein samples on a daily basis.
- Tracking of Sample Receipt on a daily basis at the Lab Services Tracking Boards.
- Performs testing on Utilities samples on weekend, when required.
- Performs peer review for verification of task and data related to Sample Management.
- Ensures good inventory of critical materials via QC Kanban system to support testing.
- Purchase of Laboratory Consumables, Services and Chemicals/Biologics in Takeda’s Requisition System.
- Receipt of QC Reference Substances, Controls and Critical Reagents.
- Assists in the review and writing of SOPs related to Sample and Inventory Management.
- Identifies and report any excursion / atypical issues / safety concerns in QC to Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Carry out 5S and ensures good housekeeping of Lab Services area.
- Support and participates in Operation Excellence initiatives (such as GEMBA and GMP walk).
- Min NITEC / Diploma / Degree in science /engineering / chemistry related courses
- Experience working in cGMP Manufacturing Laboratory will be an advantage
- Min 1 to 2 years of experience in QC Lab will be an advantage
- Able to start work immediately and able to commit for 6 mths
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd