6 mths contract Process Automation Engineer (Pharmaceutical MNC) - $3.5K to $5.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Works on many phases or sub-tasks of project or entire projects of moderate complexity
- Represent Automation in working meeting providing technical advice on the fulfillment of production targets and operational effectiveness
- Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Implement complex changes or modifications
- Provide out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
- Provide systems training for end-users
- Investigate and support on complex issues. Escalate to the Sr Engineers if the need arises due to the complexity of the issues
- Adhere to the budget per defined
- Support Audit request with general supervision from Sr Engineers and Manager
- Comply and suggest improvement on quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
- Support activities that will ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems.
- Coordinate, support and execute (if needed) necessary spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Min Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computing, or Mechatronic)
- Min. 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry(preferred)
- Min. 3 years of experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance
- Experience in process automation projects (preferred)
- Able to start work immediately
Salary range: $3.5K to $5.5K
Pharma MNC - Office Hours
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd