6 mths contract AR Account Executive - $2.5K to $3.2K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performing day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms and reducing AR outstanding.
- Any ad-hoc matters as assigned by management
- Min Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI / ACCA
- Min 1 - 3 Years of AR experience
- Able to start work immediately
Office Hours, 5 Days
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd