6 months Temp / Temp to Perm Healthcare Assistant (Office hours / Shift work)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Bill and collect payment from patient for the services rendered.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients and advise on the tests / investigations ordered by the doctor.
- Explain to patient the scheme of payments and charges as necessary.
- Provide general information to patient on the Centre’s various clinical services and facilities.
- Comply with the counter closing procedures at the end of the day
- Investigate on counter collection discrepancies and rectify as necessary
- Room chaperoning when necessary
- Min PSLE, N/O level
- No experience required - training is provided
- Able to commit for at least 6 months
Government Healthcare / Nursing Home
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jinsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd