6 months Temp Patient Service Associate (Immediate)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Registration of patients’ visit, issuance of consultation queue ticket, retrieves or create patients’ medical record folder and prepare administrative documents.
- Bill and collect payment from patient for the services rendered.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for patients and advise on the tests / investigations ordered by the doctor.
- Explain to patient the scheme of payments and charges as necessary.
- Provide general information to patient on the Centre’s various clinical services and facilities.
- Comply with the counter closing procedures at the end of the day.
- Investigate on counter collection discrepancies and rectify as necessary.
- Perform witnessing of counter closing and handover of total counter collections at end of the day.
- Assist in preparing and distributing cash floats when necessary.
- Assist to prepare / print clinic reports when necessary.
- Liaise with doctors, nurses and internal departments on clarifications on patient matters
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Diploma/A level in any courses
- Able to start work immediately
- No experience required as training is provided
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd