6 months Sales Admin Executive - Up to $4000 *MNC, SAP*
- Develop and maintain order tracking tool to ensure timely order management follow up by customer service
- Handle TAS, DIB order processing and support order management where needed
- Support the troubleshooting of ICS BU invoice hub related issues
- Support the consolidation and update of all customer service processes
- Provide timely support to resolve operational and/or order management related issues
- Review and monitor allocation products and provide transparency to business
- Monitor supply exception to reschedule delivery or expedite material for on-time delivery from supply points
- Promote the improvement of efficiency and/or reduce the complexity of Supply Chain processes in the Region
- Support Continuous process improvement projects and implementation.
- Independently solve/escalate issues to supervisors when applicable.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Order to Cash and Planning processes
- Immediate or short notice is required
- Proficient in SAP SD & MM Module, pricing
- APO knowledge will be a plus.
- Knowledge of shipping terms, incoterms, bank payment terms and LC
- 5 working days
- MNC Environment
- Contract role (6 months)
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd